[asterisk-users] Blind transfer 3/4 digits

David Gagnon dgagnon at bgm.qc.ca
Mon Sep 4 22:37:56 MST 2006

Ronald,

	If I understand well, the second phones have a building digit map.
It has nothing to do with Asterisk! Asterisk only executes what it receives
from the phone.

	## In your scenario is the Asterisk built-in transfer function? The
ways your phone sends the DTMF depend on what you have configured in you
SIP.conf.

	http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+sip+dtmfmode

 David