No subject

Tue Sep 5 14:32:44 MST 2006

will be in the Asterisk call control integration.

All this hinges on the fact that all the XML functionality built into
the CallManager phone load is also built into the recent SIP phone
loads.  I guess trial and error is the best way to find this out.

Good Luck!

Ray Burkholder
One Unified
519 570 0689 x2002