No subject

Tue Sep 5 14:32:44 MST 2006

ATA-186.  I would prefer a VoIP phone with working soft buttons and
display than a plain analog phone.   Are there other options that I'm
missing?

This will be my first VoIP project, and I really need some advice!  Thank
you very much for any help you might be able to give me.

Tim Massey

--=_alternative 0078A6A585256D0F_=

hardware: &nbsp;the TDM DevKit. &nbsp;However, I want to use VoIP phones
(or possibly adapters) for remote users. &nbsp;I would like to get some
suggestions on which phones to buy. &nbsp;I'm hoping that some of you with
real experience might be able to help me out!</font>
to me:</font>
to be connected to the Asterisk box via a VPN, I would very much prefer
that the devices be able to handle NAT. &nbsp;It would be *really* nice
if the Asterisk box could be behind NAT, too...</font>
soft buttons for things like parking calls, checking voicemail, etc. &nbsp;A
display would be nice, too, to indicate voice mail, etc. &nbsp;Call ID
is not an issue right now, but displaying it would be nice in the future.</font>
have to be the cheapest, but I can't really afford the $600/phone of a
Pingtel or Cisco phone. &nbsp;Let's say under $300, though less is nice...
&nbsp;:)</font>
good quality, both build quality and sound quality.</font>
are the SNOM 100 and the Cisco ATA-186. &nbsp;I would prefer a VoIP phone
with working soft buttons and display than a plain analog phone. &nbsp;
Are there other options that I'm missing?</font>
and I really need some advice! &nbsp;Thank you very much for any help you
might be able to give me.</font>
--=_alternative 0078A6A585256D0F_=--