No subject

Tue Sep 5 14:32:44 MST 2006

********************
Try to match every extension before dialing out instead, using "s" is a
bad
thing for CDRs.

 > [default]
 > exten => 1234,1,macro(dial-out)
 > [macro-dial-out]
 > exten => s,1,Dial(SIP/test,30,r)

[default]
exten => 1234,1,macro(dial-out,${EXTEN})

[macro-dial-out]
exten => s,1,goto(dial-out2,${ARGV1})

[dial-out2]
exten => _X.,1,Dial(SIP/test,30,r)

Of course, you could to a goto instead of macro in the first place, but
there might be
another reason that you want to use a macro...
******************
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-January/033970.htm

Hope it solves your problem...

Regards, Girish

>From: SamW <swc at svtinc.com>
>To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
>Subject: [Asterisk-Users] cdr->dst incorrect?
>Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 23:58:40 -0500
>
>I am using following setup to dialout, I can take calls through sip-out

>which is defined in sip.conf. My issue is cdr records will have a "s"
for
>destination. What Can be wrong and any suggestions to fix? Can this be
>bug I am using Version 0.7.2.
>
>instead of macro-dialout if I directly dialed through the [intern] I
get
>the correct results. Some how asterisk think I dialed extension "s"
instead
>of the number I dialed.
>
>Any help appreciated.
>
>[macro-dialout]
>exten => s,1,Dial(SIP/${ARG1}@sip-out,50)
>exten => s,2,Busy
>exten => s,102,Busy
>
>[intern]
>exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,1,Macro(dialout,${EXTEN},60)
>
>- SamW

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: