[asterisk-users] light web user interface

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Tue Oct 31 06:09:35 MST 2006

Hi Curt,

I saw an example of this at Astricon last week. The guys were from
Sweden and they installed it onto every Asterisk their company installed
as part of the base package.

An end user could log in from within the company lan or externally to
perform the following functions;

Company Directory

Call Forward Control

Access voicemail

Sip presence information on their colleagues IN/Out/Busy

They were looking to add our application (Mexuar Corraleta -
www.Mexuar.com <http://www.mexuar.com/> ) so that the user would then
have a soft phone in a web page, regardless of what pc they were using,
that would enable them to make outbound calls or receive inbound calls
as if they were sitting at their desk.

I wish I remembered the company but I'm not sure if they actually
licensed it externally to other companies, though it does tell you it is
possible and what you are looking for can be done.

Regards,

Dean Collins
dean at mexuar.com
+1-212-203-4357 Ph