[asterisk-users] light web user interface

Curt Shaffer cshaffer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 05:40:05 MST 2006

Basically I would like a page that would allow a user to log in and modify
their extension only. So for example, I log in for extension 102 once in
there I can turn on or off my call waiting. Add a number to call forward to.
Change the email address my voice mail gets sent to. Add any numbers I may
want to block via caller ID. Maybe view my  voice mails that are saved and
be able to download them in wav format from there. Add find me follow me
extensions and numbers, etc. I would also like it open enough that I can add
features to it. I'm not the best at PHP but I can work my way around in it.
I thought maybe freePBX allowed this with its users but I can't see where
you can lock them down to only see information on a particular extension.

  _____