[asterisk-users] WiFi Phones (was Looking for Wireless Heaset for Polycom 501)

Pavel Jezek pavel.jezek at i.cz
Thu Oct 26 02:06:52 MST 2006

I'm using 7920 with chan_skinny (from 1.4branch), it working quite well
I reported some chan_skinny bugs in bugtracker and I can confirm, that
are solved very quickly :-)
Is true, that chan_skinny have less features that chan_sccp, but more
important for me is active development/maintenance

we also use Nokia E70 (with latest firmware that solve issues especially
with low bitrate codecs),
so I think, that these combo phones have great perspective and excelent
price/usability ratio  ;-)
PJ