[asterisk-users] spandsp bug

Giedrius Augys voipas at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 23:06:42 MST 2006

Hi,
  I 'm using spandsp-0.0.2pre26<http://www.soft-switch.org/downloads/spandsp/spandsp-0.0.2pre26/>,
and thereis a bug adding headers: LOCALHEADERINFO and LOCALSTATIONID
(I
can't see them ).  But faxes  goes using rxfax and txfax fine. I also have
tried development versions, the bug is fixed, but I get bad faxes (I get one
page, but my tiff consists of three pages, and I get just half of page).
  Maybe somebody knows how to fix the spandsp-0.0.2pre26. Maybe is a patch
to fix this problem. Or maybe is another way to add headers in tiff file,
using ghostscript, tiff apps or something else...?

Thanks for your help