[asterisk-users] Linksys SPA3102 - PSTN hangup detection in the UK

Conrad Wood asterisk-users at conradwood.net
Tue Oct 24 08:19:32 MST 2006

> I'm not seeing any caller id in the syslog nor the last seen number
> thing. (which helpfully just says "," :-)

I'd be pretty sure that the device doesn't detect the cli. My one does
list the number under the 'last seen number thing'.
What sort of line is it? Straight BT? telewest? Some converter?

> I thought your suggestion about the filter was excellent so I tried a
> few different ones (we are an ISP so I have a few hanging around ;-) )
> but to no avail.

Thanks. It's unlikely that it would affect cli.
It was meant as a possible explanation for the disappearing polarity reversal.

Conrad