[asterisk-users] Linksys SPA3102 - PSTN hangup detection in the UK

Faris Raouf asterisk at raouf.net
Tue Oct 24 07:56:55 MST 2006

>> ah. Do you have callerid from BT (bt line?). I signed up for something
>> called BT Privacy or so which is free and gives you callerid.
>> If you turn on logging (debug) on the sipura it'll log the received
>> callerid via syslog. Also helpful to check under info "Last seen number"
>> or so.

There is CLI on this particular line. I even managed to get it to work
with the TD400P (or whatever the analog card with 4 modules is that
Digium sells for Asterisk) in the past -- but no luck with hangup
detection on that at all so I gave up on it.

I'm not seeing any caller id in the syslog nor the last seen number
thing. (which helpfully just says "," :-)

I thought your suggestion about the filter was excellent so I tried a
few different ones (we are an ISP so I have a few hanging around ;-) )
but to no avail.

Faris.