[asterisk-users] Linksys SPA3102 - PSTN hangup detection in the UK

Conrad Wood asterisk-users at conradwood.net
Tue Oct 24 05:44:37 MST 2006

> It is brand new so I assume the firmware is the latest?: Software
> Version: 3.2.6(GWa) Hardware Version: 1.1.5.
>
> It just doesn't detect real hangups at all. If the person calling hangs
> up, either before and after the call is answered, the SPA will
> eventually timeout after about 30 seconds and hang up - in other words
> it does not detect the disconnect tone like it should.

Interesting, I had it the other way round. It detected the disconnect
tone during conversations. I disabled disconnect tone detection. *I
think* it detects a polarity reversal instead. (It's been a while and
once it worked I forgot about it)

I posted my settings here
http://www.conradwood.net/sipura.pdf

Are they any different from yours?