[asterisk-users] Junghanns quadBRI and mISDN

Alberto Pastore alberto at msoft-italia.com
Tue Oct 24 00:37:08 MST 2006

Hi.
I'm trying to run a Junghanns quadBRI card with mISDN drivers.
I'm able to compile kernel mode & user mode mISDN components
as well as chan_misdn.

The "misdn-init config" properly detects the card and starts
the hfcmulti driver; "lsmod" shows all required drivers are loaded.

However, the misdnportinfo seems not able to find any card.

Has any one successfully managed to run Junghanns cards with
mISDN? (there are a couple of serious issues using bristuff
and we've been looking for alternate drivers).

Thanks,
Alberto.

Alberto Pastore
B-Press Srl - Gruppo MSoft
P.IVA 01697420030
P.le Lombardia, 4 - 28100 Novara - Italy
Tel. 0321-499508
Fax 0321-492974
http://www.msoft.it