[asterisk-users] Junghanns quadBRI and mISDN

Alberto Pastore alberto at msoft-italia.com
Tue Oct 24 01:45:41 MST 2006

Maybe I found the cause...
My Junghanns quadBRI PCI subsystem ID is 0xB552 (that is,
quadBRI version 2.0), while mISDN expects 0xB550 (quadBRI
version 1.0)....

I'm wondering what differences lie in the two boards from a
driver's perspective... I'll try to recompile mISDN by
adding also subsys=0xB552 to the list of supported pci devices.
I'm not very familiar with kernel drivers, so... good luck to me.

Alberto.

Alberto Pastore ha scritto:
> Hi.
> I'm trying to run a Junghanns quadBRI card with mISDN drivers.
> I'm able to compile kernel mode & user mode mISDN components  as well
> as chan_misdn.
>
> The "misdn-init config" properly detects the card and starts
> the hfcmulti driver; "lsmod" shows all required drivers are loaded.
>
> However, the misdnportinfo seems not able to find any card.
>
> Has any one successfully managed to run Junghanns cards with
> mISDN? (there are a couple of serious issues using bristuff
> and we've been looking for alternate drivers).
>
> Thanks,
> Alberto.

Alberto Pastore
B-Press Srl - Gruppo MSoft
P.IVA 01697420030
P.le Lombardia, 4 - 28100 Novara - Italy
Tel. 0321-499508
Fax 0321-492974
http://www.msoft.it