[asterisk-users] (no subject)

Scott Pinhorne scott at scottpinhorne.co.uk
Mon Oct 23 05:32:19 MST 2006

Hi All

I would greatly appreciate some advice or some direction as to where to go
next.

I have a provider passing me incoming calls via my Session Border
Controller.

I am able to pass them calls fine but coming in fails with a 407
Authentication Fail error.

In my sip.conf I have an entry for the provider but am not asking for a
user/pass so I would expect the calls to come in and then pass to the
context specified in extensions.conf:

[iplcr-gw]

type=peer

host=xx.xx.xx.xx

nat=no

dtmfmode=inband

context=from-iplcr

insecure=invite

canreinvite=yes

disallow=all

allow=ulaw,alaw

I have tried different insecure= methods but am still getting the same
error. Does anyone know what else could be causing the error or suggest some
other things I should try?

Many Thanks

Scott