[asterisk-users] Zap Channel and VM problem

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 19:58:26 MST 2006

In voicemail.conf set maxsilence=5, it will stop the voicemail recording
after 5 seconds.

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+config+voicemail.conf
maxsilence Maxsilence defines how long Asterisk will wait for a contiguous
period of silence before terminating an incoming call to voice mail. The
default value is 0, which means the silence detector is disabled and the
wait time is infinite. Maxsilence takes a value of zero or a positive
integer value which is the number of seconds of silence to wait before
disconnecting.