[asterisk-users] How to get the agent id in the recording filename

Rajeev Natarajan twogigbox at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 10:05:41 MST 2006

Just a wild idea:
Store the filename in a variable before the call enters the queue - say
RECFILENAME - and then once you know which agent has taken the call, execute
an mv operation (using the system command) something like
system(mv ${RECFILENAME} ${RECFILENAME}-${AGENTNAME})

i don't remember the exact syntax but something like this should work.

rajeev