[asterisk-users] Asterisk hangs up on incoming analog calls after a while

Robert La Ferla robertlaferla at comcast.net
Wed Oct 18 22:30:13 MST 2006

I have been experiencing a problem where after someone calls me from
an analog line, the phone call is terminated after a period of time
(anywhere from 15 seconds to 15 minutes)  The phone that I use to
answer the call is an Aastra 9133i SIP phone.  There are several
other SIP extensions on the network as well as a few analog
extensions on a shared FXS line.  When a call comes in the analog
line on the FXO, * dials all the extensions (SIP and analog.)  I have
a Digium card with 1 FXO and 1 FXS.

How can I diagnose this problem?  Has anyone experienced anything
similar?