[asterisk-users] Linksys PAP2 dial plan help please

sdcharly at gmail.com sdcharly at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 06:46:52 MST 2006

Hi,

Thanks once again,

Let me put is clear. I'm using TRIXBOX which many out here feel - its for
kids- but i do like it an use it for sometime.

As all i do have extensions and trunks configured on it. I want one of my
extensions to use a particular outbound route only. I have rightly done all
the setup in the extensions_custom.conf. Hence i do want the 55 to be an
identifier for his route hence the 55 will be sent from the PAP2 without the
user knowing the setup itself.

Hope you got what i intend. I don't know if there is any other solution
other than this as all user will be using the same number format to dial.

Thanks for the support.

Dan