[asterisk-users] Linksys PAP2 dial plan help please

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Fri Oct 20 07:17:46 MST 2006

On Fri, Oct 20, 2006 at 04:46:52PM +0300, sdcharly at gmail.com wrote:
>    As all i do have extensions and trunks configured on it. I want one of my
>    extensions to use a particular outbound route only. I have rightly done all
>    the setup in the extensions_custom.conf. Hence i do want the 55 to be an
>    identifier for his route hence the 55 will be sent from the PAP2 without the
>    user knowing the setup itself.
>    Hope you got what i intend. I don't know if there is any other solution
>    other than this as all user will be using the same number format to dial.

Depending on whether this is a *preference* or a *requirement*,
imposing it at the ata may not be good enough.  Remember the lesson
learned from Quake: impose your security at the server; the clients
aren't under your control.

Cheers,
-- jra

	"That's women for you; you divorce them, and 10 years later,
	  they stop having sex with you."  -- Jennifer Crusie; _Fast_Women_