[asterisk-users] wrong outgoing caller id with PRI lines: maybe usecallingpres involved?

Massimiliano Stucchi stucchi at willystudios.com
Fri Oct 20 03:09:42 MST 2006

On 201006, 10:06, Giorgio Incantalupo wrote:
> Hi Doug,
> I do not use extensions.conf so I cannot show anything but I can assure
> that I do not set the callerid except for parameters inside zapata.conf:
>
> usecallerid = yes
> callerid = asreceived

I guess the problem is at the telco's side, since the CLI that is shown
seems to be the first one of the numbering scheme.  I suppose what you
should do is to call them up and ask them to open the CLI presentation
for all your numbering scheme.

If you need any more help, feel free to ask.

Ciao
--

Massimiliano Stucchi, CTO & Director of Operations
WillyStudios.com - IT Consulting, Web and VoIP Services