[asterisk-users] Polycom boot error

Neider, Clint CNeider at altaresources.com
Thu Oct 19 20:26:38 MST 2006

I am having the same issue as below.  Has this issue been  solved or
does anyone know an answer?  This error recently began and we have
multiple phones out of commission.  PLEASE HELP!!

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2006-August/162841.html

How did you find out about 468*??? It's sure as poop not documented in
the Polycom Admin Guide anywhere.