[asterisk-users] Re: 1.4 on mac OSX 10.4.8

Todd- Asterisk thouleasterisk at gleffsecurity.com
Thu Oct 19 09:30:14 MST 2006

I'm a Certified Apple Sys Admin - lots of experience with Macs and
Mac servers.  However, when  setting up an asterisk server, I'm still
thinking a Dell box with linux is the best direction - to get the
full reliability and full support of this group. Am I mistaken?  Or
is using a Mac box just as convenient and reliable?  Or is
traditional linux 'strongly' recommended for asterisk?  I'm looking
at a solely IP based system - no digium cards....
  thanks
    Todd