[asterisk-users] Re: 1.4 on mac OSX 10.4.8

Dustin Wenz dwenz at iscompanies.com
Thu Oct 19 08:51:01 MST 2006

I just built 1.4.0 beta 3 on OS X 10.4.8, and it went pretty
smoothly. I didn't need to install wget.

Asterisk starts and runs with 0% CPU. The CLI also works, but hangs
if I try to tab-complete commands. However, that might be because I
don't have any working config files and/or have some legacy modules
installed from 1.2.

Now if only I could get app_conference to build, Asterisk would do
everything I need.

	- .Dustin