[asterisk-users] random one way audio and noise between SIP phones on same LAN

Wed Oct 18 05:47:41 MST 2006

Do you use canreinvite (sip.conf)?

Change the setting (setting canreinvite=yes may cause nat problems) nad
verify if the problem still appears.

Using htis setting you can find out if the Audio problem occurs only
when media is relayed via Asterisk (->the problem is caused by Asterisk)
or in all cases (the problem is not caused by Asterisk)

regards
klaus