[asterisk-users] random one way audio and noise between SIP phones on same LAN

Giorgio Incantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Wed Oct 18 04:44:06 MST 2006

Hi,
sometimes I have one way calls and noise between sip phones connected to
the same LAN so no nat/firewall is involved. I tried with different sip
phone models soft phones and the result is the same. I searched inside
every log file but found nothing. I made different PBX with different
hardware but the result is always the same.

Is there anybody experiencing this terrible problem?
Considering to monitor a remote PBX via ssh, which  text-only
application  could  I use?

TIA

Giorgio Incantalupo