[asterisk-users] random one way audio and noise between SIP phones on same LAN

Giorgio Incantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Wed Oct 18 06:13:39 MST 2006

Hi Klaus,
I tried to set canreinvite=no following wiki advices but nothing
changed. But I do not have a nat because I'm on a LAN.
Is there any kind of program to control rtp packets flow? I think SIP
conversation is established but RTP packets do not pass. I've tried to
open up all ports (from 1020 to 65535) without success.
These random one way calls ALWAYS happen about 10 times a day on EVERY
PBX I have (on different LANs) and customers complain.
I'm still searching for a monitoring application to catch packets on
remote machines. Hope to find a good one.

TIA

Giorgio Incantalupo