[asterisk-users] Inaccurate CDRs

Dumpolid Exeplish dumpexec at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 05:42:19 MST 2006

this Cdr Record if from the Primary PBX

'2006-10-17 07:11:37', 'Admin', 'XXXXXXX, 'aaaaaaaaaa', 'from-internal',
'IAX2/TRUNK1 at TRUNK3-16384', 'Zap/1-1', 'ResetCDR', 'w', 10, 0, 'BUSY', 3,

this is the CDR record from the secondsry for the same call

'2006-10-17 13:31:57', '"Admin" <XXXXX>', 'XXXXX', 'aaaaaaaaaa',
'from-internal', 'SIP/401-8f0c', 'IAX2/TRUNK1-2', 'Dial',
'IAX2/TRUNK1/aaaaaaaaaaa|120', 15, 15, 'ANSWERED', 3, '4147', '', ''

in this setup, the caller dropped the call after allowing it to ring for 15
seconds