[asterisk-users] Inaccurate CDRs

Dumpolid Exeplish dumpexec at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 00:39:15 MST 2006

I have found the problem.
Before calls leave our network, thee user must supply a pin. this is a for
of call accounting that we implemented. To do this, we had used AMP's
Authenticate () function. This function actually and always answers the
channel first before accepting pin entries. This was why there is always an
answered flag on the channel. and since the channel is answered as soon as
the call is made, there is no difference between the duration and the
billsec. Now my problem is how do i implement an authentication AGI that
uses DTMF ? i would be posting this question in another thread

Thanks for your help