[asterisk-users] VoicePulse Connect 4 Channel Limit?

Nate Kapi natekapi at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 22:13:18 MST 2006

Does anyone know what happens if you try to have 5 concurrent outgoing
channels with VoicePulse Connect? Does it give you an error message or a
reorder or something? I'm worried about using them as my primary carrier if
this is the case.

I noticed that they supposedly only allow 4 channels for free and then you
have to pay $20 a month extra per channel. I'm guessing this is for inbound
and outbound channels. If you wanted to be able to have 8 concurrent
channels then this could get costly. Too costly in my opinion. I
mean....that seems like a LOT to me, when you can go with other providers
who don't limit you to 4 channels, like Voxee, NuFone or SixTel, for around
the same price. I can understand the channel restrictions for inbound calls,
but not for outbound calls.

VoicePulse, I know you read these lists! You should be able to provide us
VoicePulse Connect users with more than 4 concurrent channels for free!