[asterisk-users] sip agent stuck in queue even after restarts

Jordan Novak jnovak at logisticshealth.com
Sun Oct 15 21:32:52 MST 2006

This is the first time I have used a sip device on a queue. Iogged in under the extension and now I can't logout. No kidding. I have restarted asterisk with persistant agents=off and also done a show agents. It shows no agents logged on and I am still receiving calls. To complicate things I am using Flash operator panel to see logged in agents and it has, at best, been sporadic. I have had no problems for the last six months and now I am in a hole. I beleive that the agent is stuck in the astdb somehow but every attempt I have made to remove it fails. Can any one see what I might be missing?