[asterisk-users] VoicePulse Connect 4 Channel Limit?

Dovid B asteriskusers at dovid.net
Mon Oct 16 04:11:56 MST 2006

I use myphonecompany.com. They have DID's for $5.00 a month and they 'let you' use 2 channels for per did (you can use more but they dont like it if you abuse it). I had a client that needed 4 concurent channels so they told him to just purchase 2 did's. So if you need 8 concurent incoming channels it will cost you a total of $20.00 for inbound services :)