[asterisk-users] VoipSupply? [Semi-Urgent] (Big Apology)

Tom Lynn tom at tomlynn.com
Fri Oct 13 22:54:03 MST 2006

I've never ordered from Voipsupply, but did forward two questions to their
President.  The first one was trivial and off-topic, yet answered very
quickly.  The second was product related and answered equally quickly and
knowledgeably.

I'd definitely consider purchasing from them, based on my experience.