[asterisk-users] Re: Digium TE410P LED problem

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Fri Oct 13 08:35:57 MST 2006

In article <61575c810610130728t7b347fa0u1193af10ffcaa17e at mail.gmail.com>,
Matt Florell <astmattf at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/13/06, Tony Mountifield <tony at softins.clara.co.uk> wrote:
> > In article <61575c810610130455y1eab8978gdf28b9466a502378 at mail.gmail.com>,
> > Matt Florell <astmattf at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Have you tried it in another motherboard? We ran into something
> > > similar with a TE405P card, and as soon as we moved it to another
> > > machine all of the lights lit up, while placing a new card in the old
> > > machine lead to the same lights out. It was a PCI bus issue on the
> > > first machine, we replaced the motheroard and all was well.
> >
> > Sorry, Matt, did you read my fourth paragraph onwards? :-)
> > (guess you were in a hurry...)
> >
> > Cheers
> > Tony
>
> Guilty as charged. Very odd that you would receive two cards from them
> with the same defect. What is the version of the card?

Not sure, but they were supplied within the last two weeks. The boxes
are closed up again now.

> At least I did share my issues with Digium LEDs,

Yes, that was a bizarre one - were you saying it was a faulty mobo and
you replaced it by another one the same, or that you needed to use a
different model?

> never had these sorts
> of problems with my Sangoma cards. I do like the smaller LEDs that
> Sangoma uses on their T1/E1 cards better.

I ought to try a Sangoma card sometime. Unfortunately, almost every time
I post about a slight problem with a Digium card, I get an email to that
effect from one of Sangoma's sales guys! (OK, I exaggerate, but it has
happened twice).

> MATT---

Cheers
Tony