[asterisk-users] Polycom 2.01 sip issues

James Andrewartha jamesa at daa.com.au
Wed Oct 11 22:57:33 MST 2006

Jessee J Holmes wrote:
> As far 1.6.7 firmware supporting multiple presences (48 i think), maybe
> I was wrong on that; however, I remember reading the 2.0.1 firmware
> release notes and they mentioned that feature was fixed within the 2.0
> firmware. Maybe they fixed it before that and just never documented it
> or maybe I misread it. If it works through in 1.6.7, great! Thanks Douglas.

The release notes for 2.0.1 say:

2.2 Version 2.0.0 (Beta Release Only)
Note: The 2.0.0 Release does not include the changes and corrections from
SIP releases 1.6.6 and 1.6.7

And 1.6.6 is the first release to support 48 watch buddies on the 601. FWIW
I'm still using 1.6.6 here. The only problem I've noticed is that pressing
dial from one of the call lists (when accessed via the arrow keys) doesn't
always work.

--
James Andrewartha
Systems Administrator