[asterisk-users] Polycom 2.01 sip issues

Issac Simchayof issacsim at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 08:36:25 MST 2006

Jessee,

The reason for me upgrading to 2.01 is we wanted to add some 430's to our
system which from what I understand have a  problem with 1.67, at this point
we will just go with more 501's instead.

What is the procedure to go back to 1.67?

Will you be adding 1.67 to your FTP site? currently you only have 2.01.

Will the sip.cfg and phone.cfg from 2.01 work on 1.67?

Thanks,

Issac