[asterisk-users] Inbound Callcenter with multiple DIDs

Earl Terwilliger earlt at unete.com.ve
Tue Oct 10 09:47:57 MST 2006

Hi Michael,

If you want something very basic:

	http://www.micpc.com/eventmonitor

will pop up a menu for an incoming call to an agent. It is a very basic system
but i wrote it as such to be both functional and a framework to build from.

You would need to enhance it (for your specific needs), however, since it has
all of the asterisk events in a MySQL database, that should not be a problem.

earl