[asterisk-users] Inbound Callcenter with multiple DIDs

Michael Sampson msampson at yourccsteam.com
Tue Oct 10 07:44:04 MST 2006

I'm curious what asterisk solutions there are out there for inbound call
centers with multiple DIDs. I'm looking for solutions for a setup where
single system may have 1000 DIDs going to it, one for each account. Each
account may not get that many calls.
Solutions that will all reporting on calls coming into different
accounts, call routing for queues based on distribution groups. Like
accounts 1 - 100 are in group 1, 101 - 200 are in group two. Some agents
can get calls from group 1, some from group 2 and some from both groups.

Most solutions I have found are meant for inbound call centers that
handle only a few types of calls and have little need to make large
distinctions between different DIDs. I have played around with
QueueMetrics and it is a good piece of software, but does not handle the
DIDs the way I need.

Really any recommendations for software to go with asterisk that inbound
call centers are using and find useful would be great.

--
Michael Sampson
Information Systems Manager
msampson at yourccsteam.com