[asterisk-users] WANTED : Zaptel Patch - Dtmfthreshold

Stefan Agethen stagethen at baeckereiagethen.de
Tue Nov 28 11:26:49 MST 2006

I am using Zaptel for my Wildcard and got DTMF Tones in my conversations
since a long time.

To control this , i search for a possibility to control the detection of
DTMF and to control talkoff, called "dtmfthreshold".

As seen in mISDN*  i am in need of an Patch to control the
"dtmfthreshold" in zaptel, it must be possible, because there is an value,
staticly set to 1000, the value could be controlled between x and 4000,
thats the things i "think to know".

There seems to be no other way than writing a patch to set this value in
a config file.

So - is there anyone who could write such a method - my programming
background is not the best to do this.

I would be very happy and - of course - there are many others who could
use this option in the future.

I have tried MANY Solutions, so please - lets dont talk about relaxdtmf
and so on ;)

*mISDN -- copy of the FAQs found in misdn.org :

*Why are my dtmf tones not detected everytime?*

We've added a configurable *dtmftreshold*, the default is 100, it can
have values between 20 and 500. It needs to be changed either by giving
the module parametern dtmftreshold_option to the mISDN_dsp modul, or
simply by setting the value

*dtmftreshold*=xxx

in the /etc/misdn-init.conf