[asterisk-users] Best email client for Asterfax

Olivier oza-4h07 at myamail.com
Tue Nov 28 11:38:38 MST 2006

Hi,

Asterfex seems promising providing email to fax services.
With it, to send a fax to Mr Foo whose fax number is 123456789, an end user
just has to use its favorite email client and fill destination field (To:)
with 123456789 at fax.local.

I'm looking for an email client I could personnalize (configure ? use or
develop a plugin ?) so that end users would only have to type callee's name
and let the email client convert this name into the right fax number.

Is it possible to get close to this behaviour with Outlook or Outlook
Express ?
Ideally, you would have a new "Fax To:" field beside "To:".

Any hint ?
Regards