[asterisk-users] hang up detection

Matic matic.list at 7-s.si
Tue Nov 28 13:13:00 MST 2006

Of course it does provide quite descent hangup notification (425Hz 200ms
200ms envelope for 40s), but it is asterisk/digium that in about 5%
fails to detect it. I have trie to alter Tx, Rx gain and I even change
the busy counter to value 2. Normaly it does detect hangup in about 2
seconds but for whatever reason in about 5% it fails to do so. After
40sec of hangup notification telecom also provides current off
notification but I donb't know how to instruct asterisk to also detect this.
.

Tzafrir Cohen pravi: