[asterisk-users] Re: Junghanns Bristuff PRI indication

Louis-David Mitterrand vindex+lists-asterisk-users at apartia.org
Mon Nov 27 02:27:20 MST 2006

On Mon, Nov 27, 2006 at 09:44:08AM +0200, Kevin Boddy wrote:

> I've got a few 8 port Junghanns BRI ISDN cards. Dialling in and out is
> working fine but the Telco's busy or invalid number indications are not
> being passed through to the user. I have priindication=passthrough in my
> zapata.conf but this doesn't seem to help. I'm using Asterisk 1.2.13,
> Zaptel 1.2.10 and Bristuff 0.3.0-PRE-1v. This is happening on three
> different boxes that I've setup with the same ISDN cards at three
> different sites. If the number is busy or invalid the Asterisk box
> responds with "all-circuits-are-busy" indication instead of what the
> Telco's is actually sending. This is causing major frustration with the
> users as they think the lines are always busy or broken on the Asterisk
> box. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This is what I do:

exten => s,1,Dial(Zap/g1/${MACRO_EXTEN})
exten => s,n,Goto(s-${DIALSTATUS},1)
exten => s,n,Congestion

exten => s-ANSWER,1,Hangup

exten => s-CONGESTION,1,Playback(invalid)
exten => s-CONGESTION,n,Congestion

exten => s-CANCEL,1,Hangup

exten => s-BUSY,n,Busy

exten => s-CHANUNAVAIL,1,Playback(invalid)
exten => s-CHANUNAVAIL,n,Congestion