[asterisk-users] Junghanns Bristuff PRI indication

Kevin Boddy kevin at ftechkzn.co.za
Mon Nov 27 00:44:08 MST 2006

Hi

I've got a few 8 port Junghanns BRI ISDN cards. Dialling in and out is
working fine but the Telco's busy or invalid number indications are not
being passed through to the user. I have priindication=passthrough in my
zapata.conf but this doesn't seem to help. I'm using Asterisk 1.2.13,
Zaptel 1.2.10 and Bristuff 0.3.0-PRE-1v. This is happening on three
different boxes that I've setup with the same ISDN cards at three
different sites. If the number is busy or invalid the Asterisk box
responds with "all-circuits-are-busy" indication instead of what the
Telco's is actually sending. This is causing major frustration with the
users as they think the lines are always busy or broken on the Asterisk
box. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Kevin