[asterisk-users] Can anyone enlighten me as to what this means?

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 18:27:16 MST 2006

Interesting.. I'll call them and confuse them tomorrow :P  They always
love when I call haha.  At any rate.. clearly Asterisk though the
channel was already in use..  but it wasn't.. so with CPE Yields set,
they will send the call along even if Asterisk says the channel is
busy?  What will asterisk do?  Just accept it?