[asterisk-users] Request for help with DISA (Not taking my input number correctly?)

Crazy Boy crazymoonboy at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 25 00:59:21 MST 2006

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your response. As you said, i tried. But, no result. Here I am sending my configuration file.

Contents in Zapata.conf:

[trunkgroups]
[channels]
language=en
context=from-zaptel
signalling=fxs_ks
rxwink=300

usecallerid=yes
relaxdtmf=yes
dtmfmode=rfc2833
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=no
echotraining=800
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
group=0
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
immediate=no
busydetect=yes
busycount=6

group=1

Please tell me, if there are any modifications in config. files. So that, i will test it again. Looking forward to your response. Thank you.

Regards,
Chandra.

Steve Totaro <stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com> wrote: Crazy Boy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thank you for response. I configured DISA and its working sometimes
> and not working sometimes. Here I am sending the configuration and
> output on Asterisk server console:
>
> Extensions.conf file content:
>
> [custom-CLID]
> exten => s,1,Answer
> exten => s,2,DigitTimeout(5)
> exten => s,3,ResponseTimeout(10)
> exten => s,4,Authenticate(1234)
> exten => s,5,DISA(no-password|disa-ext)
>
> [disa-ext]
> exten => _X.,1,DIAL(IAX2/chandra at teliax/${EXTEN},30,tr)
>
> Output on server console:
>
>     -- Playing 'custom/v1' (language 'en')
>   == CDR updated on Zap/1-1
>     -- Executing Goto("Zap/1-1", "custom-CLID|s|1") in new stack
>     -- Goto (custom-CLID,s,1)
>     -- Executing Answer("Zap/1-1", "") in new stack
>     -- Executing DigitTimeout("Zap/1-1", "5") in new stack
>     -- Set Digit Timeout to 5
>     -- Executing ResponseTimeout("Zap/1-1", "10") in new stack
>     -- Set Response Timeout to 10
>     -- Executing Authenticate("Zap/1-1", "1234") in new stack
>     -- Playing 'agent-pass' (language 'en')
>     -- Playing 'auth-thankyou' (language 'en')
>     -- Executing DISA("Zap/1-1", "no-password|disa-ext") in new stack
>     -- Executing Dial("Zap/1-1",
> "IAX2/chandra at teliax/187773456|30|tr") in new stack
>     -- Called chandra at teliax/187773456
>     -- Hungup 'IAX2/teliax-1'
>   == Everyone is busy/congested at this time (1:0/0/1)
>     -- Hungup 'Zap/1-1'
>
> What is happening is:
>
> 1) I called my zap number from my mobile
> 2) My IVR is responding
> 3) I entered a extension number to access DISA
> 4) Asterisk asked the secret (PIN) code to access DISA
> 5) I entered password of DISA
> 6) After validating the password, its giving Dial tone to dial a USA
> number
> 7) I entered 17187773456 (This is a toll free number) to test
> 8) Call is going sometimes and call is not going sometimes. If we
> observe on server console, its not taking my input number properly and
> taking my input phone number wrongly.
> 9) I tested from other mobiles also. But, its not taking my input
> number as i entered sometimes.
> 9) What is the wrong?
>
> Please tell me. Looking forward to your response. Thank you.
>
> Regards,
> Chandra.

Do you have relaxdtmf set in your zap conf file?  Try from a landline
phone and see if you have the same issue.  If you have relaxdtmf=yes try
no and test again, or do the opposite.  It is obvious that asterisk is
getting dtmf but it is mixing it up.

Also try dialing other companies IVRs and navigating the menus, maybe
your cell phone is just screwed up?

Is the call going through any other boxes that may have DTMF settings
misconfigured?  I have seen DTMF come out in doubles (ie you press 911
and asterisk sees 99111).

Thanks,
Steve Totaro