[asterisk-users] Junk faxes

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Fri Nov 24 08:29:14 MST 2006

Hey everybody,

I wanted to know what other may be doing to stem the flood of inbound
junk faxes?

We currently using Asterisk/iaxmodem/Hylafax for fax services and get a
number of junk faxes daily.  Most (If not all) of them have caller-id
blocked and have a TSI of "".  I was hoping that, since we are using a
PRI, there would be other information coming across that I could use to
identify these spammers.  Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Doug

-- Ben Franklin quote: "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to
purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."