[asterisk-users] Cisco 7970

david parcerisa david at cardprint.es
Fri Nov 24 07:35:51 MST 2006

Hello;

Maybe this is a little off-topic, but I need help. I need to repair a
cisco 7970, but in my country(spain) cisco is only selling, they don't
repair if you're not client. Because I bought on ebay, I'm not client,
so I have no chance.

I tried to repair by myself, the problem is on the LCD screen, I need
a replace, anyone know which part number is it (manufacturer and part
number), and where I can get a replacement?

Anyway, if someone knows a technical service in Spain, or Europe,
where I can ask for the piece, it will help a lot.

Thank you.

David.