[asterisk-users] Snom 360 / firmware 6.5.1 / registration problems with Asterisk

Koopmann, Jan-Peter Jan-Peter.Koopmann at seceidos.de
Fri Nov 24 07:22:20 MST 2006

Hi,

we just upgraded from 1.2.10 to 1.2.13 and now encounter strange problems with our snom phones (FW 6.2.3 to 6.5.1). Upon phone boot everything works fine. Phone registers and asterisk is happy. Soon afterwards the registration is lost however. Sometimes after a few minutes the phone reregisters, sometimes not. This only seems to happen on the first configured line. Switching back to 1.2.10 solved the problem. What changed between those to versions? Maybe a new setting on the snoms we have to take care of?

Funny thing: I set defaultexpiry=60 and told the phone to use 1min as well. After the phone registered I watched the expiry counter with sip show peer. It counted backwards from 60 to about 40. Then it jumped to 70, counted to 0 and the phone was gone. This is somewhat reproducable. And it simply does not look right...

Any ideas?

Kind regards,
  JP