[asterisk-users] TE110P and TDM400P

Lincoln Zuljewic Silva lsilva at corsidian.com
Wed Nov 22 12:51:24 MST 2006

Hello all. I have here a TE110P (configured as E1) and a TDM400P (with four X100P - FXS). Both boards are recognized by the operating system as showed above:

0000:08:00.0 Communication controller: Tiger Jet Network Inc. Tiger3XX Modem/ISDN interface
        Subsystem: Unknown device b1d9:0003
        I/O ports at e800 [size=256]
        Memory at febff000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]

0000:08:01.0 Network controller: Tiger Jet Network Inc. Tiger3XX Modem/ISDN interface
        Subsystem: Unknown device 79fe:0001
        I/O ports at e400 [size=256]
        Memory at febfe000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]

The problem is that I cant make the both cards to work together in the same server. Here is my /etc/zaptel.conf:

###
fxsks=1-4
loadzone = us
defaultzone=us

span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4
bchan=5-19,21-35
dchan=20
###

When I load the wctdm module, I get this error: ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 5: No such device or address (6). Its sounds like the FXS module its tring to configure the channels 5 to 35 (E1 - ISDN Channels - TE110P card).

Anybody already saw this ? Its possible to use this two cards in the same computer ? There is any separator that I can use in zaptel.conf to make the load of the modules dont mistakes itself ?

Here is my versions:
Debian kernel - 2.6.8
asterisk-1.2.12.1
libpri-1.2.4