[asterisk-users] Hints no longer working in 1.4beta3 with Polycoms

Anthony Rodgers Anthony_Rodgers at dnv.org
Tue Nov 21 17:54:17 MST 2006

Hi there,

Is there anyone else using hints and buddy watch on 1.4beta3 with
Polycoms? If so, can you give an indication of whether they are working
or not? We had hints working fine on 1.2.1, but they have stopped
working after upgrading our test server to 1.4beta3.

We've tried rebooting the phones, 'sip reload', deleting and recreating
the directory entries etc. A 'sip debug' shows absolutely no NOTIFY or
XML presence messages as calls progress......

Next stop Mantis........ :-)

CP