[asterisk-users] Hints no longer working in 1.4beta3 with Polycoms

John Lange j.lange at epic.ca
Tue Nov 21 18:44:12 MST 2006

Hints are not working in 1.4b3 period. Snom 360s do not show any status
updates. However, before you file a bug report you might want to check
to see if there are changes to the way hints are implemented in 1.4.

It might be a configuration problem rather than a bug but I have not had
time to look into it.

John